If you’re passionate about Tech, and looking to join an exciting global creative consultancy, with huge client growth, this is the role for you. An amazing opportunity to work within a small, tight knit, hugely supportive team sitting within a global agency.
The role requires someone with a proven track record and passion in driving comms programmes for brands across the sector with a strong focus on B2B. As well as having a strong instinct for what makes a story, it requires someone who can drive both UK and regional/global hub programmes across media, influencer and owned channels.
- Experience in leading busy B2B communications campaigns (UK and regional/global) for technology brands, including hardware, services and emerging web3 platforms
- Experience in regional Hub working – management and interaction of markets, content creation and toolkits, data analytics and insights
- Ability to take a brief from ideation to campaign development and activation both locally and rolling out across multiple markets in EMEA
- Expert knowledge of technology media and an understanding of how media strategies are developed and executed
- Identify ways to progress the businesses commercial objectives
- Understanding of the technology, cultural and geopolitical landscape and how this impacts communications strategies
- As well as working with key clients, you will play a role in new business pitches and must be experienced in this area; comfortable in collaborating on, and contributing to, pitch proposals and be a cool, confident presenter.
- Strong writing and editing skills across a range of content (e.g. bylines, comments, media pitches)
- Enthusiasm for thinking beyond media: using owned channels, influencers, social, events and other routes to reach audiences
- Confidence in providing fast advice and counsel to clients and teams
- An interest and ability to make and hold strong personal relationships with clients, contacts and colleagues
- Ability to manage both up and down and organising their own and others’ work to ensure client success
- Brilliant aptitude for problem solving and the world of brand and communications
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting, then please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs