Looking for a Director for a really exciting, rapid growth, award-winning Tech PR and Marketing Communications Consultancy who are passionate about the culture of the business.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the company and support them in their growth and development, across some of the biggest tech brands in the world.
An incredible opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of the business and be given the opportunity to be entrepreneurial; growing and managing your own defined area of the business.
- Overseeing a portfolio of client accounts from beginning to end, taking responsibility for the success and results of your clients.
- Delivering strategic client counsel
- Acting as a problem solver and ‘first filter’ for day-to-day account activities for the team.
- Solid PR, digital, marketing, and social knowledge and demonstrating ability to extend it for new clients and briefs.
- To support and help define the company strategy, as well as participate in strategic HR, client service and business development initiatives, demonstrating a level of maturity, sensitivity, and commercial awareness.
- To be a strong leadership figure and an ambassador for company initiatives.
- Take a clear interest in the career aspirations and happiness of employees across the company and have clear line management responsibilities.
- Previous experience in PR and communications, working with Technology clients (in-house or agency)
- Possess excellent planning, creative and strategic thinking skills, as well as a proven ability to manage clients and account teams.
- Looking to grow your skills and start taking even more responsibility for the day-to-day running of an agency, a service/proposition, and client portfolio
- Entrepreneurial, wanting to make your mark and be a part of the continued growth of the agency.
- You have a thirst for news and an exceptional knowledge of the media, digital and influencer landscape
If you’re keen to find out more, please do get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs