This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading PR and social agencies, who have gone from strength to strength in the past 2 years and built an impressive client roster of blue-chip names. Part of a global network, this agency still retains its start-up mentality in terms of being nimble and ambitious with the backing of a world-leading group and everything that brings.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial, hungry Associate/Senior Associate Director to come and help grow the business, in particular a burgeoning consumer practice. This would suit a highly skilled individual who really wants to make this role their own.
- Grow a team of servicing blue chip consumer clients who are operating in UK and international markets.
- Highly adept at running successful new business pitches (alongside our Creative Director) with proven track record of doing so. Having the ability to pitch and win is a key criteria for this role.
- Excellent people and management skills
- Blue-chip agency background
- The hunger and desire to be part of the growth story for a highly successful but young agency
- Working on a range of company issues from growth planning, finance and HR
- An innovator with a sophisticated understanding of the evolving landscape in comms. The ability to bring insights, ideas, and innovation to the table for the benefit of the agency and its clients.
- Keeping abreast of trends in marketing and media, and then converting into digestible content.
- From time to time, you will be called upon to provide ‘thought leadership’ in the form of presentations, speeches to build your industry profile or that of the agency.
- Educated to degree level
- Previous relevant experience
- You will be inquisitive, curious and creative
- Be convincing and credible in front of senior clients and decision makers
- You’ll be likeable and have the ability to motivate people and teams at every level
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs