A leading organisation, globally recognised for their MBAs and leadership development programs, with an unparalleled network of FTSE100 leaders, is looking for a Media Relations Lead to develop their overall media strategy and increase their awareness.
You will take the lead on designing the outreach strategy for the organisation, its members and their research; and partner with teams across the institution to identify unique storytelling opportunities for internal and external audiences.
The organisation offers a modern, international and collaborative working environment with a network of external senior executives and global leaders.
- Place expert commentary and articles from professors in top-tier media (FT, NYT, Economist, WSJ, Reuters, Bloomberg, etc)
- Maintain and expand existing relationships with key journalists for specific content/topics and develop new relationships in order to create more content and interview opportunities
- Develop a strategy for growing the profile within the media landscape for each professor and centre
- Partner with teams across the institution to identify unique storytelling opportunities for internal and external audiences
- Write, edit and oversee all press releases, institutional messaging, invitations and thought leadership pieces
- Generate insights using analytics tools to direct professors to topics and themes
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is essential, French as a working language would be preferable
- Journalism background, preferably in business or finance
- Experience as a media relations manager in an international environment
- Knowledge of and strong interest in global media landscape, including in-depth knowledge of European & Asian markets and demonstrable strong relationships with UK, US and other international media outlets
- Experience with all facets of media: written, TV, radio, social
- Strong understanding of media monitoring tools and data analytic skills
- Strategic, creative and innovative thinker with the ability to find the right communications opportunities to enhance our brand and value propositions to key stakeholders
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs