A fast paced and youth focused retail brand is looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Creative Services Manager, to join them. This role will dynamically manage and facilitate the creative services required to deliver best-in-class content. The right candidate will oversee the delivery of the creative output while maintaining creative integrity and fostering a strong ethos of collaboration across multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Effectively plan, resource, and manage colleagues across the creative function, including direct management of the in-house team comprising production, print and video.
- Delegate creative tasks to team-members, manage the production budget, schedule meetings and creative reviews, liaise with cross-functional stakeholders, chase briefs, and ensure the timely planning of shoots and asset retouch.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of creative projects in order to guide work effectively throughout the business.
- Manage and guide stakeholder expectations at every level against the critical path.
- Be adept at allocating the right people to the right projects at the right time.
- Actively collaborate with teams to offer options, build on ideas and get to creative solutions.
- Proactively consider different strategic approaches to get to the best possible outcomes.
- Own strategic planning of creative resources, both current and future-facing.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of how the business charges, resources and allocates time to projects, to offer effective solutions.
- Source great external talent as required on a project-by-project basis.
- Substantial experience managing a creative department, owning traffic co-ordination and scheduling at scale for a fast-paced retail brand.
- Detailed knowledge of creative agencies, freelance agencies and account management.
- Adept at marketing campaign planning and production.
- Exceptional organisational, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- A stickler for detail, and calm under pressure.
- Proven qualities of adaptability and flexibility in coping with rapidly changing circumstances.
- Able to work with a multi-discipline team to align on and navigate frequent, tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- An approachable and highly effective communicator across all levels of the business.
- Multi-channel focused, i.e. across both print and digital content creation.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Must be able to use Microsoft office, Trello, Confluence, CMS and basic Adobe suite.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting, then please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs