Looking for a bright, proactive and digitally savvy individual who loves social media and has a passion for the communications and marketing industry to join the customer success team at The Work Crowd.
The Work Crowd are a global network of freelancers, consultant, and advisors, working across the marketing mix - PR & Communications, Digital, Events, Social, Content, Design and more.
Their network is powered by their bespoke award-winning technology, a digital marketplace, matching and connecting businesses to relevant freelancers from within our network, as well as acting as a freelance management platform to manage work. They have in built messaging, a resource centre, video interviews, timesheets, invoicing and more.
Working globally across the UK, Europe, MENA and the US, The Work Crowd have over 4300 pre-approved freelancers and over 11500 freelancers within their wider network, as well as 3500 registered client members, and they are set to become the largest community of marketing and communication freelancers globally.
The Work Crowd are on an exciting growth phase and looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who can work closely with both their clients and freelancers. The role will be varied and requires a solution orientated, proactive individual who has excellent customer engagement skills and who is organised and efficient.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in:
· Working closely with clients to better understand their business needs and advise on the right talent solution to meet them.
· Managing and assisting where needed in the hiring process, to ensure a positive customer experience.
· Helping to build out markets, identifying new opportunities and develop additional pipelines of business.
· Freelancer outreach, identifying best in class talent to invite to the network, on boarding and customer support.
· Being an ambassador for the brand, being actively involved with the marketing efforts and busy events program.
· Helping to develop and build partnerships with third parties, who share a similar customer base, values and offer complimentary services.
· Helping to build out the advisory division, working with senior level individuals within the business community.
· Working with the marketing team to help develop new campaigns and opportunities to further develop the business.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated or equivalent, with some work experience in a relevant sector such as PR, communications or marketing, any experience in a busy customer service role would also be beneficial. Most importantly someone who has the right values, a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills with an ability to learn and thrive in a fast paced, evolving start up environment.
The Work Crowd can offer an inclusive, open and collaborative hybrid working environment. They have huge ambitions and growth plans, and a rewarding and fun working environment.
The office is in central London, close to Piccadilly Circus tube station, with loads of great bars, restaurants and shops on our doorstep.
Join The Work Crowd team and be part of the next stage in our exciting journey.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with our team including a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. You can access our Diversity and Inclusion Policy here.
Please click here to find out about more about Hanson Search.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs
$250,000 - $300,000 p. a. pro rated
Location: Manhattan, USA Reference:
Location: Paris, France Reference: