Does the future of management consultancies mean the end is nigh for agencies?
The event took place on 7 December 2017. For a full rundown on the discussion, check out our future of agencies report.
Once upon a time, management consultancies and marketing agencies were distinct. The former provided detailed insight and intelligence to inform business’ strategy, while the latter provided creative campaigns to take their offering to the masses. Not anymore. The Accentures, Deloittes, and EYs of this world now have the major players of the likes of Madison Avenue in their sights; buying up talent, buying up firms and – most important of all – tempting away their clients.
Could this be the end of the big-name global networks – the WPPs and Publicis of this world – who currently dominate the scene?
- Russell Marsh, MD at Accenture Digital UK&I, with 20 years of experience working in the digital and creative media industries
- Becky McOwen-Banks, Creative Director at FCB Inferno, NED at Creative Equals, and speaker at TEDx Covent Garden (2016)
- Bill Brock, Founding Partner at AnalogFolk - an independent global creative agency on a mission to make the analog world better through digital
- Event: Is the end nigh for creative and advertising agencies?
- Date: Thursday 7 December 2017
- Timings: Arrivals at 08:00 for 08:15 start; ends at 09:30
- Location: The Club at The Ivy
The event is free for guests of Hanson Search and Ivy members. Complimentary tea, coffee, and pastries will be served prior to the discussion.