Associate Director - Public Affairs
A top 10 public affairs consultancy is looking for an ambitious and motivated Associate Director to work as part of the public affairs team.
The client’s portfolio has expanded rapidly in recent years and spans from large multi-national household names to national trade body’s across technology, transport, and security.
- Designing pro-active campaigns to engage politicians, policy-makers and other stakeholders/influencers and to do that in the broader context of a growing number of channels through which to reach those audiences
- Use political analysis and insight and connections across Westminster and Whitehall, with the ability to operate in complex regulatory environments
- Service Clients across a number of their accounts including national trade bodies, FMCG, to tech, transport, financial services and defence.
- They will be responsible for some key clients as well as helping to support new business.
- Breadth of expertise in public affairs with experience in some of the following areas being useful although not essential: technology, airlines and travel, FMCG, or an understanding of security and privacy.
- A proven track record of public affairs consultancy with excellent political analysis
- Ability to act as a proven counsellor to senior in-house communications teams
- The ability to work well as part of our team within the consultancy on UK and/or multi-market business opportunities, on both current clients and new business prospects
- Strong day to day client skills with the ability to help win and build business
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills at an incredibly well-respected firm, across the globe. If the role is of interest, please submit your CV to Peter Ferguson via the form below.
Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs