Working for a consultancy trusted by some of the world’s highest profile organizations, governments and individuals, this role provides an opportunity to pioneer the healthcare public affairs and communications sphere.
If you have extensive consultancy experience, and are passionate about creating and leading healthcare communication campaigns – we’d love to hear from you.
- Providing senior counsel and strategic advice to clients, ensuring they are informed by broad intelligence gathering
- Leading creative and complex communication strategies across diverse client interests and issues, ensuring high quality and successful delivery
- Supporting growth and development of the health offer through high quality line management and identifying potential talent to join the team
- Maintaining regular senior level client contact to nurture relationships and identify opportunities/threats
- Significant consultancy and client management experience in healthcare public affairs and communications
- Familiar with pharmaceutical industry (i.e. approach to compliance, pipelines, issues of interest) with a strong understanding into major issues and policy changes affecting the system
- Have an excellent network and reputation within the industry and a proven ability to build relationships and spot opportunities
- Are ambitious, have a self-starter mindset and enjoy working with a bright team
If this opportunity seems right for your next move, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs