We are looking for an Interim Global Corporate Affairs Director for this international membership company, which works across 30 countries.
It's a 9 months Interim Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs role and they need someone based in New York to manage their Communications agency and team of six in-house communications professionals.
The client is going through a period of change, with complex financial restructuring.
Given this, the ideal candidate will need to have the following experience.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- +15 years’ experience including leadership experience as a Global Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs in a similar size company, who has navigated through complex corporate and financial situations/restructuring, through crisis and turn-arounds
- Capable of leading communications from complex financial commsthrough to consumer.
- Excellent balance between being strategic and hands-on, as they have very little support staff. This role will define strategy, then implement themselves, along with the small team of 6.
- This person needs to be resilient, adept at operating in ambiguity, completely unphasedby change and be able to operate in a high performance, very fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage an outside agency, as well as the ability to understand when to use an outside firm vs. in house staff.
- Experience leading media relations; hands-on working with journalists to define and convey the company message.
- Experience being the liaison for communications for the entire company, therefore working between all departments including legal, operations, sales, executive, marketing and finance.
- Impeccable internal stakeholder management required, as the person will hold a key role in a multistakeholder approach with press, members, prospective new members, brokers, real estate industry, landlords and franchise partners.
- Does not need to have real estate industry experience (always nice to have), nor subscription revenue/recurring revenue experience, but overall needs to have aptitude to understand the business model quickly
- Public company experience is preferred, related to financial reporting media relations.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with our team including a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. You can access our Diversity and Inclusion Policy here.
Please click here to find out about more about Hanson Search.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs