Our client is the largest manufacturer of hearing aids, with 12,000 employees and a global revenue of over EUR 2bn. They are driven by a passion to improve the quality of life for more than 700 million people with hearing needs.
They are currently looking for a Head of External Communications to join their Global Corporate Communications team, responsible for all media relations, employee communications, public affairs, and financial & crisis communications.
Reporting to the VP Corporate Communications and working closely with the CEO and CFO, the Head of External Communications will be a communication strategist responsible for positively promoting the company’s reputation, as well as creating an external communication strategy aligned with their business priorities.
- Develop an external communications strategy and craft effective communication materials that positively promotes the company’s reputation.
- Act as head of media relations and spokesperson for the business.
- Support CEO, CFO, and core members of Group Management with their communication to external stakeholders.
- Coordinate financial messaging to external stakeholders closely working with the IR team (Quarterly Results and Investor Presentations).
- Strategise and coordinate social media activities and digital channels.
- Act as member of the crisis communications team.
- Act as deputy of the VP Corporate Communications in lobbying and public affairs activities globally.
- Over 10 years of corporate communications experience, ideally including agency experience, with proven track record of financial communications and media relations.
- Having worked at least 5 years successfully for listed companies as spokesperson and media relations officer for the headquarters of a global company.
- Experience as communication sparring partner to the CEO and CFO.
- Demonstrated success in managing financial and top tier media relations and driving social media campaigns.
- Strong affinity with culture change and sustainability communications.
- Strategic and creative sparring partner and advisor for C-suite.
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing improvements, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong team player and team spirit, able to build bridges with commercial organisations across the globe.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills working with global stakeholders.
- Perfect English communications skills, both verbal and written.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs