Working for a global, market-leading food & beverage brand, this Communications Manager role is a brilliant opportunity to shape and drive corporate reputation both internally and externally for the company.
One of the nation's favourite brands, the business is both highly creative and fast-growing.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, this role will encompass a wide remit across external and internal communications, crisis work, and media and international PR, as well as supporting UK and regional teams with CSR/sustainability, consumer PR and financial calendar work.
- Developing media relationships and driving positive media coverage to tell the brand's market-leading growth story
- Overseeing and supporting communications strategy and activity in international markets and ensuring consistency and accountability
- Developing and leading on internal communications strategy to further increase employee engagement
- Managing issues and crisis preparedness alongside cross-function teams including digital, supply chain and legal
- Collaborating with other colleagues to support with work across marketing and consumer PR, sustainability and CSR messaging, financial calendar and the Group Annual Report
- Experience of successfully developing and delivering strategic communications and media relations programmes in an agency and/or ideally an FMCG environment
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of dealing with relevant UK media and managing issues from a media perspective
- Previous experience in internal communications
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communications skills
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- A can-do attitude and a positive, collaborative and engaging approach to working with colleagues
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs