We have partnered with a high growth, Investor Relations consultancy with a range of high-profile clients who are looking to appoint an Investor Relations Manager, London based*.
Our client is looking to further strengthen their highly capable team by hiring an Investor Relations Manager to work across multiple companies in multiple sectors, working with highly, regarded UK brands. You will gain unrivalled experience in IR that would otherwise take you years to achieve.
- Servicing client relationships by working on multiple client teams, supporting the preparation and delivery of IR strategies, building relationships and being a key point of contact for clients.
- Helping clients communicate with investors, support with investor targeting across institutional and retail audiences, investor conference administration, coordinating and attending investor meetings.
- Helping clients communicate a clear equity story, keeping pace with peer disclosure trends and changes in Annual Report requirements, ensuring client IR websites are updated, developing client messaging to ensure their equity story is communicated clearly and consistently and inputting into Sustainability reporting processes
- Helping clients communicate with sell-side analysts and salesforces.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and advisers
- A passion for investor relations as a profession
- Accountancy and financial knowledge to a level where you can build a financial model in Excel and engage with sell-side analysts through reviewing their models, and identifying errors in their notes and models
- An understanding of equity or debt markets and an interest in financial markets
- An understanding of regulation in IR and equity markets
- An understanding of different investor audiences
- Excellent organisational and project management capability
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and evolving working environment
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
*Our client is looking to bring in a hybrid working model.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs