An award-winning medical device company is looking for a talented Healthcare Digital Marketing expert to join their growing marketing team. You will be leading and executing the digital strategy for their innovative and cutting-edge surgical device that is changing the way surgery is performed for the benefit of patients all around the world.
The ideal candidate will be both strategic and hands-on and have a strong background across the full spectrum of B2B digital marketing, with enterprise-level CMS (i.e. Sitecore) and extensive PPC experience.
Your key global responsibilities will include:
- Working with an external web agency to manage content syndication, lead generation programmes, webinar promotion, sponsorships, and lead management
- Developing a strategy and executing across all digital channels (to include the website and social media channels) including paid media strategies and execution
- Monitoring website performance and provide recommendations to further improve search rankings for key terms
- Leveraging the capabilities of Sitecore and Pardot, with support from a digital agency, to provide an exceptional customer experience online
- Collaborating with functional teams (Customer Success, PR, Product Management) to deliver a great customer experience
- Owning Pardot and support the marketing team with Pardot capabilities, including email marketing
- Working closely with global teams to produce both in-market and global awareness and lead-generation campaigns
- Defining the internationalisation programme for the website to support business scaling and commercial progress
- Analysing and reporting back on paid media results, and website KPIs to continuously drive improvements
You will ideally have experience in:
- Website construction/management: research, branding, sitemaps, tender creation, landing pages
- Higher-level messaging development
- Experienced delivering CRM systems and knowledge of Sales’ funnels
- Extensive PPC experience
- Delivering E-marketing programmes
- Analytical: Google Analytics, Hootsuite, SEMrush, Google Tag Manager
- CRM: Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Pipedrive
- E-marketing: Mailchimp, Pardot (Pardot Social Media API)
- CMS: Sitecore
- Other software: Lead Forensics, LeadFeeder, Hotjar, LinkedIn Advertising, Google AdWords, Excel
On offer is a competitive salary and a great benefits package. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs