*Application is now closed for this role, please view other opportunities or submit your CV in the form below.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leading pharmaceutical company that puts patient healthcare at the very forefront of everything that they do. Offering inspirational opportunities for all their employees, this company is well-known for its inclusive and rewarding working environment which has earned this company a place within the Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work.
Our client is looking for an experienced Public Affairs Community Lead to join the diverse and dynamic team at this organisation. It is a unique and exciting chance for a highly networked, well-versed policy worker to be the voice of stakeholder relations and provide long term strategy input to the organisation that will shape and form the company’s strategy.
- Be the voice of stakeholder relations to ensure that all stakeholder expectations are exceeded
- Provision of subject matter expertise and strategic input into Government and PAG projects
- Maintaining patient first ethos and provide quality-control – ensuring the highest standards of compliance, ethics and safety are always adhered to as well as execution of public affairs strategies against the priorities of the organisation
- To find and solve solutions to any resource constraints as swiftly possible as well as maintaining the efficiency of the team’s priority work as set out in the agreed objectives
- Working across teams within the organisation to align visions and future ambitions in order to form a coherent, futureproofed plan
- Mentor and coach more junior colleagues or team members and provide oversight of the team – prioritising workloads and devising appropriate tactics for the team to overcome any problems or difficulties
- Experience of leading on interactions with policy makers and patient groups to deliver effective integrated communications and policy campaigns as well as the ability to work closely with agency partners
- Experience of project management with a keen eye for detail and determination to see projects from conception to completion
- Strategic thinker and operator to identify and successfully overcome skills and capabilities gaps – competent in operating within a highly regulated environment
- Exceptional influence and networking skills to carry out effective public affairs ambitions
- Team player and able to offer support to line manager with resourcing, capacity and capability building
- Cross-functional worker with the ability to operate across the UK and global structures in delivery of strategies that support more than just the UK brand priorities
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting, then please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs