How to transform your business with superstar talent
We're hosting a breakfast briefing in London on Wednesday 19th September to explore some of the big ideas that can help businesses transform their capabilities of attracting and retaining star talent!
Hanson Search CEO Alice Weightman will chair an all-star panel, featuring:
- Dean Aston, Director of Talent Acquisition at Babylon Health with over 8 years in acquisition and recruitment roles including working for Google's performance and branding sales team. Babylon Health is one of the fastest growing healthcare tech businesses in the UK which has raised over £70 million in investment.
- Justin Roux, Managing Director at Shift Actions, with 29 years experience assisting large organisations to bring staff, customers, investors and assets through change, growth and disruption
- James Madeley, HR Director of Portland, a communications specialist now owned by Omnicom. James has 10+ years in talent management, recruitment and HR
- Harriet Ball, Talent Acquisition Manager at Quiqup, a high growth on demand delivery service, with 5 years of experience in recruitment and talent sourcing for well-known brands including New Look and L'Oréal
Almost one-third of senior leaders cite finding talent as their most significant managerial challenge. In the UK and Europe, the shortage is among high-skilled workers. This is what CEOs are losing sleep over.
The best workers do the best and the most work. Superior talent is up to eight times more productive than average talent. But many companies do an awful job of finding and keeping them.
At this panel event, we'll discuss the following issues and more:
- Focus on the 5% who deliver 95% of the value
- Technology as a game changer
- How to make a compelling offer
Date and time: Wednesday 19th September, 8am for coffee and croissants, 8.15am start and 9.30am finish
Location: The Ivy Club, West Street, Soho