Uncovers the insight behind multi-channel shopping behaviour across different categories, but more importantly practical tips on how to harness the insight to ensure shopper loyalty and drive commercial growth. Our unparalleled Through the Lens approach enables delegates to gain insight from 3 perspectives: shopper, retailer & supplier.
In this seminar, Split Second took a deeper look at the retail landscape and industry insight that impact shopper behaviour; specifically how to convert browsing into buying and tap into the shopper drivers that ensure long-term loyalty.
The seminar answered questions around the current & future burning platforms:
- Multi-channel retailing – Where and what are shoppers really purchasing?
- Promotions – How effective are they to the bottom line & ROI?
- Which categories are winning with shoppers and why?
- ‘Genuine’ shopper marketing vs. point of sale to tap into purchasing triggers?
- Why shopper-spending habits can make or break your internal marketing budget?
- Do shopper brand ‘likes’, ‘follow’, ‘share’ translate into sales?
- How to develop integrated end-to-end commercial plans through to execution?
- Macro trends affecting the retail environment?
- How to develop long-term retail partnerships vs. transactional relationships.
- How to be ‘shopper-ready’ to achieve ROI and incremental growth.
- Which retailers and suppliers are performing? What are they doing differently?
- How do you win with shoppers? Are they only after a bargain?
The seminar generated debate and offered actionable tips for industry peers. Key themes to come out of the event:
- Retailers’ need an alternative to price cuts: Price Drop, Brand Match, Everyday Low
- Price (EDLP) … have had some suppliers on their knees in the pricing and promotions’ war. When there is little room for manoeuvre, how to steer the dialogue away from the short-term tactics. Alternatives to pricing & promotions.
- Understand what retailers are looking for from suppliers to build a ‘JBP.
- How to drive brand growth whilst supporting the retailer on private label.
- In the battle for space and display in store, more and more suppliers are trying to get a greater share of voice in store through promotions but are they effective long-term?
- How to bring brands to life in store beyond POS to ensure purchase.
For further information please visit www.splitsecondltd.com