Breakfast Briefing on Brexit for Business - How to Safeguard Your Interests
Panel discussion and Q&A at The Club at The Ivy Tuesday, 18 October 2016, 8:00am - 9:30am
Since the EU Referendum result was announced in June, there has been near constant analysis of the Brexit situation – what it means for Britain, the people who live here, and for businesses large and small. “Brexit means Brexit” according to Theresa May, but what does that really mean? There is no clear consensus on what will happen next or indeed what a ‘deal’ would look like. With the aim of encouraging dialogue and gaining some clarity, join us for a panel discussion with industry experts to explore some of the key issues facing British businesses as we renegotiate our relationship with the EU in the lead up to Brexit.
Some of the questions currently being asked:
- What impact will Brexit have on your business and your strategy?
- How will lobbying and engagement strategies change in the wake of Brexit?
- How should your communication strategy adapt – internally and externally?
Our esteemed panellists will include:
- Alice Weightman, CEO and Founder, Hanson Search and The Work Crowd
- Gurpreet Brar, Managing Director, Edelman
- Charles Lewington, Managing Director, Hanover Communications
- Tom Greatrex, Chief Executive, Nuclear Industry Association
- Ameet Gill, Partner, Hanbury Strategy and former Director of Strategy to David Cameron
A complimentary light breakfast will be served prior to the discussion.