A leading international examination board and independent charity, is looking to hire a Head of Marketing to lead the marketing strategy of their key English language testing product.
This prestigious, forward-thinking and global organisation encourages the best possible communicative and performance skills through assessment, content and training. The role would work as a senior member of their marketing team, in a highly academic and complex institution, with a wide range of stakeholders and partners across the world. This is a well-known and highly admired brand who are looking for an innovative and creative approach to marketing.
- To support and guide the professional development of the marketing team for this product
- To conceptualise, develop and deliver the creative strategy and direction of marketing campaigns and materials
- To plan, deliver, review and refine a robust digital and print based marketing strategy in line with budget and demonstrate return on investment
- To develop, plan, manage and deliver a successful sales & marketing strategy for the market
- To develop and maintain communication channels that effectively harness the key stakeholders for each market sector
- A strategic thinker with robust marketing and business development experience and a creative edge
- Effective leadership qualities coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven success at a strategic level in developing and implementing sales strategies in existing and new markets
- Experience of managing and delivering sales and marketing strategies in diverse sectors simultaneously
- Ability to evaluate and ensure the quality and impact of the creative content of marketing activity
- Experience of using data analysis to inform sales and marketing strategies and to evaluate their success
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs