This innovative global management consultancy is seeking a strong Associate Partner to lead the practice, develop client relationships, lead proposals and take over senior management quality control during the delivery of projects.
As an Associate Partner, you will be involved in building the workforce and developing the existing team members. You will also interact with management consulting teams in Europe, the US and the Middle East.
- Developing business in the Middle East within the energy sector (or similar)
- Project management and project leadership
- Working and consulting within multi-cultural teams
- Consulting with both private and public sector clients
- Communicating, written and verbal, in English and preferably another language
- Providing outstanding analytical skills
- Relationship building, using advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- University degree in a numerate subject (e.g. business administration, engineering,
natural sciences or similar)
- Professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- Network and working experience in the Middle East
- Passion for consulting and the industry
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Willingness to travel
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset. Someone who really wants to make an impact in the Middle East within the energy and sustainability sectors.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs