An award-winning healthcare policy and communications agency is looking for an Account Manager to join its brilliant Public Affairs team! The company focuses on the end goal of improving patient lives by mobilizing advocates and affecting systemic change. If you’re passionate about making a change bigger than you – read on and get in touch!
- Monitoring major policy and political developments and informing/making recommendations to the team as appropriate
- Managing day-to-day client account operations and delegating to/managing junior team members to ensure high quality work
- Working with Account Executives to support logistics and preparation for daily briefing activities
- Participating in background research and new material development for new business concepts
- Supporting the development of marketing activities and maintaining an active social media presence for the company
- Have high communication and interpersonal skills, encompassing presentation, verbal, written and networking skills
- Are passionate or knowledgeable about public affairs and political spheres within the healthcare space
- Have a flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strongly skilled in copywriting and content development
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you can easily see yourself there, get in touch with your CV as soon as possible via the link below!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs