Webinar Highlights: Developing your career in Communications while working remotely?
Covid has had a challenging and persistent impact on everyone’s lives and careers. At the start of the year, it's normally a time that many people think about their careers and make plans for the future. However, with a great many of us still working from home, how can you continue with your development and get promoted?
If you aren't in the office, what's the best way to make your boss notice you and to stand out? With the level above you to learn from on the job – what’s the best way to continue to learn and develop? With many people in agencies feeling stretched how do you approach these conversations with your manager?
As experts in talent in the communications and public affairs sectors, on 24th February 2021 we have put a panel of industry experts together from leading agencies to help advice on this; and ensure that you continue your career journey and maximise your full potential during these challenging times.
Alice Weightman CEO of Hanson Search chaired the panel, featuring:
- James Madeley, Partner & Head of HR at Portland Communications
- Claire Birch, HR Director at ScienceMagic.Inc
- Sam Corn, Principal Recruitment Consultant at Hanson Search
In the discussion they explored the following:
- How to stand out and be promoted whilst working remotely
- How to ensure you are learning and developing in your career
- What you need to do to get to the next level in your career
- How to best approach your manager about your career while working remotely
- How to get a promotion and pay rise
For more highlights and top tips from the discussion, feel free to view here:
Hanson Search regularly hosts events and workshops offering structured advice and industry insights on relevant topics. To keep you updated on our news and events, sign up here so that we can stay in touch!