Breakfast Briefing - Gen 2020, Millennials & Baby Boomers: Maximising the Potential of Different Generations in Work
Panel Discussion at The Club at The Ivy Thursday, 22 September 2016, 8am – 9.15am The Loft
Millennials are now the majority of the workforce, having taken over from the Baby Boomers in 2015. However, with older generations working longer and Gen 2020 already entering the workforce, we are now experiencing a new phenomenon – five generations working side by side.
Whether this multi-generational workforce is going to feel content and productive or stressed and challenged depends on how business leaders evolve to manage this new dynamic.
Some of the questions currently being asked are:
- How should you adapt your business for the future?
- How should you manage, engage, and empower your workforce?
- How can you better incentivise your employees, encourage them to work together, and share knowledge?
Panellists discussing these questions and more include:
- Alice Weightman, CEO and Founder, Hanson Search and The Work Crowd
- Adam Henderson, Founder & CEO Gravitee & Founder Millennial Mindset
- Sam Conniff, Joint CEO, Co-Founder and Chief Purpose Officer, Livity
Would you like to attend?
We have partnered with The Ivy to put on this fantastic event. If you would like to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a place. Space is limited, so we will allocate places on a first come, first served basis.