Digital transformation is changing the game, are you set up to win?
Digital has transformed how we shop, listen to music, stay physically and mentally healthy and so much more. By putting the customer first, it has completely changed people’s expectation and what they are willing to consume. To keep up with those expectations, businesses must evolve too. Yet according to tech media company IDG, while 89% of companies plan to adopt a digital-first strategy, only 44% of them have gone and done it.
There’s no denying that digital transformation is a complex, multifaceted process that represents a cultural shift in the workplace and changes that ultimately affect every part of an organisation. The challenge for many is what “digital transformation” means for your business. How do you take that huge concept and turn it into actions and strategies that will benefit your customers and stakeholders?
On Tuesday 17 September, Hanson Search Associate Director Mark Burrett will interview a panel of experts at the Ivy Club in London to explore some of the big ideas around digital transformation:
- Taking concept to delivery
- Putting the customer first
- Driving and adopting integration
- Working with shoestring budgets
- Persuading the board
- Managing employee pushback
Featuring our expert panel:
- Mark Burrett, Associate Director, Hanson Search (Moderator)
- Subhash Mishra, Director of Digital Strategy, First Group
- Gregor Young, Head of Digital Brand, BT Group
- Alex Horstmann, Former Group Digital & Product Director, Thomas Cook
- Erica Buckley, Head of Digital, Data & Products, Public Health England
Want to come along?
This event will be held at the Ivy Club in London on Tuesday 17 September from 8 - 9.30am. A light breakfast and refreshments will be served prior to the panel discussion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your place.