WEBINAR: Developing your career in Communications while working remotely?
Covid has had a challenging and persistent impact on everyone’s lives and careers. At the start of the year, it's normally a time that many people think about their careers and make plans for the future. However, with a great many of us still working from home, how can you continue with your development and get promoted?
If you aren't in the office, what's the best way to make your boss notice you and to stand out? With the level above you to learn from on the job – what’s the best way to continue to learn and develop? With many people in agencies feeling stretched how do you approach these conversations with your manager?
As experts in talent in the communications and public affairs sectors, on Wednesday, 24th February at 12.30pm we will be putting a panel of industry experts together from leading agencies to help advice on this; and ensure that you continue your career journey and maximise your full potential during these challenging times.
What we will cover:
- How to stand out and be promoted whilst working remotely
- How to ensure you are learning and developing in your career
- What you need to do to get to the next level in your career
- How to best approach your manager about your career while working remotely
- How to get a promotion and pay rise
The Panel will be chaired by: Alice Weightman CEO of Hanson Search, featuring:
- James Madeley, Partner & Head of HR at Portland Communications.
James is an HR Consultant with 10+ years experience in talent management, recruitment and HR.
- Claire Birch, HR Director at ScienceMagic.Inc
People & Talent Director with more than 20 years experience working as HR Consultant to SMEs, Corporate and PR & Comms agencies.
- Sam Corn, Principal Recruitment Consultant at Hanson Search
As head of financial communications, Sam advises and recruits for the world’s most renowned strategic communications and global advisory consultancies, international publicly listed businesses and blue-chip financial services firms.
Sign up on the link below to receive your VC zoom details: