Social Account Manager
A top tier integrated agency is looking to hire a Social Account Manager to join their growing team in London.
As the successful candidate, you will be working with one global tech client who produces high-quality mobile phones and other premium lifestyle products.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced team, working with one of the world’s most high-profile technology brands.
- Development of creative content ideas and social media content calendars across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Work with the team to create weekly and monthly client reports as well as regular client updates and analysis of data to optimize future activity
- Develop and manage influencer collaborations including identifying influencers to work and liaising with their agents to arrange activity
- Strong knowledge and confident use of social media platforms and keeping on top of new features and platforms
- Comfortable using social media tools for scheduling content, community management and reporting
- Experience of influencer relations and campaign management
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with suppliers and partners, including the creation of briefs, budgets and reports
If you would like to know more about this role or register your interest, please fill out the form below.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs