Senior Events/Marketing Manager
A high profile association is looking for a Senior Events/Marketing Manager with extensive experience in global events and consumer marketing in either sports or a lifestyle brand.
The role will oversee the development and delivery of all global events and marketing strategy from creative idea conception to delivery of an overall plan that engages the key audience to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Oversee the development of the global event marketing and promotion plan (EPP) in conjunction with commercial partners and Host Board for all events. Providing approvals at each stage of the process including the engagement of the official agencies and advertising plan globally and locally and overall budget management
- Management and delivery of the CSR framework and ownership and maintenance of the brand
- Development and delivery of all client’s consumer-facing marketing campaigns outside of events
- Deliver product marketing programme to drive increased engagement and participation in the sport
- Ownership and maintenance of the client’s brand family across the company and key external partner
- Maximize the reach and engagement of broadcaster activities (including VIK split, Approvals, budget and tracking
- Collaboration with key commercial partner to maximize the reach and engagement of partner activities
- Budget management
- Delivery management, development and supervision of the marketing team
- Global experience is essential either from a sporting or a global consumer brand perspective
- Experienced in hosting big sports/global event
- Passion for sports
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible. Only those with relevant experience will be shortlisted.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs