A high-profile strategic advisory firm is looking for a Senior Director with significant experience in corporative communications either from an advisory role or in-house within a reputable company.
This global firm is searching for a proactive individual who would be interested in providing high quality strategic and tactical advice based on the detailed knowledge of the client and by the use of innovative thinking.
As a Senior Director, you should have experience as a communications director or manager. You must also be bilingual in English and Arabic (spoken and written).
- Manage teams and act as a driver on the accounts, making sure that the highest level of delivery is provided (motivate the team, briefs, de-briefs, delegate and supervise)
- Act as a constructive force within teams and teach and coach team members
- Deliver and negotiate advice in an effective way
- Ability to act on the range of accounts across the spectrum of Corporate Communication (financial, corporate repositioning, crisis, M&A, etc)
- Handle a wide range of contracts (business and key trade press) in media handling
- Pitch stories
- Possess an established and growing network of other advisors (bankers/lawyers)
- Seek new business and take part in the marketing efforts
- Establish a strong network of media contacts
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Strategic thinking
- Crisis management and corporate communications
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs