This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished communication practitioner to join a leading global strategic communication consultancy and help them building up their Paris offering.
Their global team of around 300 professionals serve clients from 13 offices. They develop and implement innovative and integrated communications strategies aimed at enhancing and protecting the reputation of prestigious influential corporate brands in a variety of sectors from financial services to energy.
As a trusted advisor, you will bring your expertise on high stakes matters running campaigns both nationally and globally. You will play a pivotal role at the heart of one of the world’s fastest growing consultancies, characterized by the highest level of professionalism in a challenging and entrepreneurial environment.
- Maintaining, developing and extending our client relationships as well as help build the consultancy’s campaigning and content credentials and capabilities across global markets
- Provide strategic counsel and guidance to senior business leaders confidently and maturely in a wide variety of fields, including but limited to, corporate communications, campaign strategy, reputation management, strategic content development, corporate narrative development, and influencer mapping
- Support full end-to-end campaigns, from the development of insights, strategy, content development, activation and amplification and effective measurement and reporting
- Develop and expand client relationships; identify potential leads and areas of growth within existing clients as well as broader new business leads
- Draft strategic, high quality briefing documents, multitouch point communication plans, content plans, narratives, messaging and positioning for clients
- Experience gained in a comparable professional capacity, specifically within the field of corporate communications, reputation management, crisis and issues management.
- Strong French networks in both business and media. Significant FTSE 100 project and client account management experience is an advantage.
- Intellectual rigor, excellent analytical and insights capabilities and effective problem solving. Including knowledge and experience with an online monitoring/social listening tools.
- Candidate should be mature, results-oriented, and able to work independently, while also leading and working closely with client teams.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in French and English.
This is a great time to join them and be part of the development of their Paris office. They offer an inspiring working atmosphere, an open corporate culture and international opportunities.
For more information please contact email@example.com
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs