Our client is a small, purpose-led VC fund seeking to enable long-term investments into innovative businesses and entrepreneurs with a UK focus. With transparency and accountability at its core, this role will be central to the setting, development, planning and delivery of the communications strategy - reporting directly into the Communications Director.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and play a pivotal role in building the business' profile across a broad external stakeholder base.
- Developing and delivering the communications strategy and plan of the fund on an annual basis, reporting on the monthly progress
- Working with the social media manager to provide regular content ideas and manage content planning/writing social media posts, with a focus on Twitter and Linkedin
- Managing a proactive, outbound media briefings programme for the CEO and senior spokespeople
- Collaborating with the Brand & Marketing Strategy team to build the brand profile
- Working closely with the Policy and Government Relations team to support activity with external stakeholders
- Working closely with the investment team and fund manager to produce quality venture and growth case studies, including interviewing businesses
- Developing a regular drumbeat of news to raise the profile of the fund, and support its strategic objective
- Establishing good working relations with key journalists on national, regional and specialist media
- Significant public relations and corporate communications experience, either agency or in-house
- Financial services sector experience
- Knowledge of venture and growth capital ecosystems in the UK
- Experience working with institutional investors
- Experience working on the production of annual reports and accounts
- Knowledge of the national policy and institutional investment landscape
- Experience of working on high-profile media relations programmes
- Strong writing skills for print, presentations, speeches and social media
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial communicator to shape and elevate the reputation of the fund at a national level.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs