Working for a leading service provider and adviser in real estate and healthcare, this Senior Change Communications Manger role is an excellent opportunity to deliver best practice change communications strategies, plans and content across the organisation.
It's an exciting time for the business, with a new leadership team in place who are set to undertake a significant amount of change to the organisation over the coming months and years. This will include delivering on a new Corporate Strategy, a new People Strategy, and a pipeline of other projects.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, this role will be crucial for ensuring these changes are successful, with all employees buying into them. There is an appreciation from the business that communicating the changes effectively is integral to its success.
- Create, deliver and implement communications strategies and plans to support major change activity within the company
- Drive commitment to and adoption of necessary change, and report progress against the ADKAR model or equivalent
- Provide advice to ensure best practice is followed in colleague consultation and manager involvement in change
- Create, monitor and use colleague feedback loops to encourage open conversation around change
- Work closely with the Communications team to ensure timely publication of content through relevant communications channels
- Build relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders across the organisation to support communications activities
- Experience of successfully delivering major strategic change programmes
- Demonstrable experience of change communications and internal communications at both a strategic and executive level
- Familiarity with change management principles and models (e.g. Prosci's ADKAR model) and a demonstrable understanding of how to assess colleague's acceptance of change against this
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communications skills
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- A can-do attitude and a positive, supportive and engaging approach to working with colleagues and stakeholders
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV via the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs