A full-service communications agency is looking for an energetic Senior Account Manager/Account Director to work as a leading member of their EU Public Affairs client account teams. The role will be in a fast-moving environment helping them to stay on top of the busy EU legislative landscape.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver strategic and engaging projects to a wide variety of clients.
- Building and managing public affairs campaigns (legislative and non-legislative)
- Developing a detailed knowledge of policy and legislative issues
- Monitoring, tracking and analysing the EU legislative agenda
- Helping to develop the agency’s external presence including drafting briefings for public distribution, generating content for our website and supporting the development of our social media profile
- Supporting new business activity including working on pitches and identifying and converting prospective new business targets
- Significant experience in a similar role; consultancy/agency experience would be advantageous, but you may have a mixture of experience in consultancy, European institutions and/or trade associations
- Knowledge and experience within financial services (preferable)
- Knowledge and experience of the EU legislative and policy landscape is essential
- Experience of managing public affairs campaigns and interacting with clients is preferred although comparable experience is also welcome
- Experience or appetite to manage and developing junior team members
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills at an incredibly well-respected firm, across Europe. If the role is of interest, please register your interest via the form below.
Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs