This is an exciting opportunity for a PR/Influencer Manager to join an innovative health-tech start-up in London disrupting the dermatology industry. They make expert advice and evidence-based prescription treatments accessible and affordable to everyone.
As an experienced PR and Influencer Manager, you will take ownership of the strategic planning of focused content pieces, identify opportunities and craft PR strategy and influencer marketing across a multitude of brands in the UK and US markets. You will be supported by an external agency and an in-house team, working closely with their medical experts, marketing and tech teams. You will be instrumental in continuing to grow the presence of their exceptional products and the positive results treatments are making.
- Developing and executing the PR & Influencer strategy for the brand
- Owning the entire influencer marketing processes
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within business and industry media
- Developing the media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Establishing strong relationships with KOLs in the skincare industry
- The ideal candidate will have experience of influencer marketing and PR with an established agency or similar role for an in-house department; preferably within the dermatology or health technology sector
- Strong press & influencer contacts within the dermatology/health technology sector with an invested interest and knowledge in the skincare community
- High level of strategic thinking, creativity, and ability to work independently
- Self-starter approach toward work
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs