This well-respected trade association has an excellent opportunity for a policy professional with a health background to join them as a Policy Research Manager.
In this role, you will work alongside the Chief Executive and other senior members providing detailed and complex research which will give political insight in support of the policy objectives.
- Provide policy research support to the Policy Team, Chief Executive, and other senior members, including detailed research to provide cogent policy briefings
- Plan the trade body’s policy activity and make financial provision for that activity as budget holder for the Policy Team
- Use statistical and other publicly available evidence to support the development of policy campaigns
- Undertake research projects when required by the President, Vice Presidents, Executive Members and Chief Executive
- Monitor the work of third sector organisations, government departments and parliamentary proceedings to ensure the association is apprised of current developments and ready to respond to policy opportunities and threats
- Support policy engagement between the association and Westminster Parliamentarians, Ministers, Shadow Ministers and Special Advisers
- Ability to prepare compelling health policy research briefings
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Understand the various legislative and government systems in the UK that impact on NHS Policy
- Knowledge of health policy data sources
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organisational skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills at a very well-respected trade association. If the role is of interest, please submit your CV via the form below.
Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs