This highly regarded Royal College has an excellent opportunity for a Policy professional with a health background to join them as a Policy Manager.
In this role, work with the Policy Research Manager, CEO and Vice President Policy to develop an appropriate policy research strategy for the association.
- You will lead, manage and coordinate the activities of the Policy Team by providing good
- Provide project line management, expert oversight of policy development and political insight in support of the college’s policy objectives
- Work closely with the Policy Research Manager, CEO and Vice President of Policy to develop policy research strategy
- Reporting to the Head of Quality and Policy, you will use statistical and other publicly available evidence to support the development of the college’s policy campaigns
- Acting as the liaison between the college and Westminster, you will support policy engagement by supplying briefings to parliamentarians in advance of parliamentary debates
- Degree educated, ideally with statistical analysis qualifications
- Understand the various legislative and government systems in the UK that impact on NHS Policy and the specialty of the trade association.
- With experience of preparing compelling health policy research briefings
- Should be a well-rounded team player with a demonstrable background of collaborative working, whilst having excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills at a very well-respected trade Association If the role is of interest, please submit your CV to Peter Ferguson on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs