An ambitious company aiming to become the leading agency in owned media is looking for a paid social media manager (PSM) to join their team in Paris. This globally known agency is looking for a manager that will take an active role in all aspects of social projects, through a strong understanding of social platforms.
The PSM will play a key role to strengthen their strategical approach, tackle cross-channel topics and lead innovative, media and commercial projects. This fast-growing agency has a wide range of international clients and has offices throughout 4 continents. They are looking for someone that is driven by creativity, passion, pride and reliability.
- Translating business objectives into social media objectives and defining overall strategy in terms of distribution and amplification
- Mapping all distribution segments per platform and associating budget needed based on KPI/objectives
- Defining the right advertising pressure to put in place to achieve the goals taking into consideration the budget limitation
- Integrating in the strategies A/B testing and messaging matrix based on multiple targeting
- Managing and mentoring junior staff when appropriate as well as supervising the operations team
- Experience in social campaign management or previous experience in a social-oriented agency
- Strong understanding of social platforms, ecosystems, formats and tracking tools
- Multi-tasking and analytical capabilities
- Fluent in French and very good level of English
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs