This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global research firm based in London as their Marketing Technology Manager.
With over 900 employees worldwide, this rapidly growing business enables their clients to make better-informed investment decisions. Every month, they receive thousands of requests from clients, who trust them to deliver on their most complex information needs.
They are now looking to recruit an ambitious and driven individual with a deep understanding of marketing technology to focus on marketing automation (Pardot), content marketing and content distribution technologies.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, they’re looking for someone to take responsibility for all technology and related activities that touch the marketing function.
- Implement, configure and maintain Pardot to enable the marketing team to drive effective demand generation and nurturing programs using content marketing across multiple channels
- Design, document and launch an organic inbound program that has the flexibility to change to support marketing and sales goals
- Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns within Salesforce and Pardot
- Working with sales operations to ensure related Salesforce objects are properly mapped and maintained
- Providing recommendations to ensure technology is being used to maximum potential for cost efficiency and performance improvements
- Collaborating across the company with digital and social media teams, sales and operations team, IT teams, and various marketing teams to streamline processes, resolve issues, and define priorities
- B2B marketing
- Implementing marketing automation software, including connectors
- Creating and mapping Pardot custom fields to Salesforce
- Investigating and resolving Pardot-Salesforce integration issues
- Designing inbound marketing programs
- Enjoys solving puzzles and working in a logic-based program (Pardot)
- Innovative and creative thinking skills, and the ability to initiate and manage projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to manage by influence
- Great organization skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Desire to learn new things, explore opportunities and identify the best solutions with the resources available
If this sounds like you, then I'd love to hear from you. Get in touch as soon as possible via the form below to register your interest or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs