One of the UK’s most successful franchise businesses is looking for a marketing executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of their marketing and communications activities.
This global brand is a market leader in its field of hydraulic repairs and maintenance. Their customers range from well-known brands to companies in charge of major UK infrastructure projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be part of a small, highly empowered team within a successful company.
- Support development and management of marketing campaigns
- Manage website and app performance and organise and manage exhibitions and annual national conference
- Working with brand and design support and build, design and control surveys to assess customer requirements
- Help manage and support brand development and app redevelopment
- Help manage franchise marketing support requests ad aid the production of toolkits and learning content
- The ability to multitask and handle time-sensitive programmes and work towards deadlines
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing online and offline marketing campaigns
- A good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to Mark Burrett via the form below.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs