One of the top 100 fastest growing financial services companies, founded on the belief that smart investments decisions are driven by experts' insights, is looking to hire an ambitious and driven Marketing Director to lead their global marketing team. You would report into the Chief Marketing Officer and create and implement a marketing plan as well as work closely with the sales team. This global firm has eight offices worldwide and clients ranging from the largest funds to management consulting firms.
- Build and manage a marketing team, including content, brand, and technology
- Oversee the firm’s global web properties, social presence, digital marketing materials and strategic channel partners (such as Bloomberg)
- Lead a revenue generating marketing function: build a scalable content marketing engine to drive lead generation as well as nurturing client users through the customer journey (e.g. managing campaigns, communication strategies, data visualisation)
- Manage all sales collateral from content to production and, if required, work with outside agencies to deliver the final product
- Help define the user journey, including all nurturing as it relates to new or dormant users
- Prior experience in a marketing management position required, ideally in asset management or financial services research
- Thorough understanding of different personas in institutional asset classes (private equity, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting)
- Demonstrated experience building a marketing function and not afraid to get hands on when required
- Experience working with design and content agencies (and possibly PR) as well as with global sales management teams
If you are looking for more responsibility and would like to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, please get in touch with a copy of your CV via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs