One of the world’s most highly regarded communications consultancies is seeking an experienced Managing Director to lead and grow its public affairs practice as well as contribute to continually innovate the firm's offerings.
As a Managing Director, you will play a critical role in defining and driving the business development strategy of the public affairs practice in France, and collaborate closely with the global Public Affairs teams to actively contribute to their strategic initiatives for growth.
The practice delivers integrated services combining public affairs, financial communications and corporate communications, with speciality offerings that include strategy consulting, research, creative engagement, crisis and issues management, and change communications.
- Provide senior-level counsel and assist clients in developing multi-faceted communications strategies to shape and inform the political and policy environment.
- Recognize and apply global and regional social, economic and other impactful policy trends, translating those insights into actionable ideas.
- Possess, develop and maintain relationships with relevant policymakers, political audiences, regulators, trade associations, think tanks and industry leaders to enhance and grow business.
- Manage the practice with the top priority of growing the Public Affairs business, generate and lead new business development efforts.
- Lead, develop, inspire, and motivate staff to excel.
- Relevant experience developing and executing public affairs, government relations and advocacy strategies
- Superior strategic thinking, excellent oral and written communications skills in both English and French
- Strong network connections and recognized in political circles as a trusted advisor
- Successful experience in an international business environment and track record of leading and growing a team, a practice, a business
This is a stand-out opportunity for an experienced communications professional to lead the public affairs strategy practice of a widely regarded and multi-faceted business. Please register your interest via the form below if you would like to be considered.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs