A Head of Campaigns and Programmes is needed for a high-profile, large-scale construction project.
In this role you will report directly into the Director of Communications & Stakeholder Management. Acting as a crucial linchpin across the Strategic Stakeholder Engagement Directorate ensuring that the combined efforts and resource, across media, public affairs, internal and corporate communications, are focused on the delivery of the organisation’s strategic communications campaigns nationally.
- Senior leadership experience of establishing, directing, managing and developing high performing communications teams across a mix of communications and engagement disciplines
- A strong and demonstrable track record of developing, leading and delivering national communications campaigns that have led to behaviour change, or an increased in recognition or, an uplift in support/reputation
- A strong track record of bringing on board external partners and stakeholder to support campaign development and delivery (including third party endorsements, funding and utilisation of external channels and networks)
- Experience of managing communication campaigns with budgets of at least £2 million pounds.
- Knowledge of best practice communications and campaigns delivery within the infrastructure and transport sector
- Proven skills and ability to lead the delivery of campaigns and teams across all they key communication disciplines including public affairs, media relations, internal communications, content creation, web and social media and corporate communications
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills on a very well-known and exciting large-scale transport and infrastructure project.
If the role is of interest, please submit your CV to Peter Ferguson on firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs