Healthcare Communications Manager
This well-respected medical association has an excellent opportunity for a communications professional with a health background to join them as a Communications Manager.
In this exciting and crucial new role, you will design, lead, develop and implement the communications strategy, including all areas of media influencing, brand strategy and membership communications.
You will report into the Head of Quality and Policy and manage the Press Officer.
- Oversee all corporate communications and media issues on behalf of the senior leadership team, ensuring the College’s reputation and brand are both enhanced and preserved
- Train and brief key college spokespeople for media interviews, whilst establishing and maintaining relationships with key journalists and media outlets
- Collaborate closely with the web team to develop rich media content for the College website
- Produce informative and engaging content, using a broad range of channels
- Degree educated, with significant experience in a marketing and communications environment and background of leading PR activities for a healthcare organisation
- Track record of leading, motivating and inspiring teams to drive engagement
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining a strong organisational brand and of managing and progressing a website
- Significant experience of using social media with an interest in emerging online trends
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills at a very well-respected medical association. If the role is of interest, please submit your CV via the form below.
Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs