An award-winning medical device company is looking for a talented Healthcare Digital Marketing expert to join their growing marketing team. You will be leading and executing the digital strategy for their innovative and cutting-edge surgical device that is changing the way surgery is performed for the benefit of patients all around the world.
The ideal candidate will be both strategic and hands-on and have a strong background across the full spectrum of B2B digital marketing, with enterprise-level CMS and extensive PPC experience.
- Working with an external web agency to manage content syndication, lead generation programmes, webinar promotion, sponsorships, and lead management
- Developing a strategy and executing across all digital channels (to include the website and social media channels) including paid media strategies and execution
- Monitoring website performance and provide recommendations to further improve search rankings for key terms
- Leveraging the capabilities of Sitecore and Pardot, with support from a digital agency, to provide an exceptional customer experience online
- Collaborating with functional teams (Customer Success, PR, Product Management) to deliver a great customer experience
- Owning Pardot and support the marketing team with Pardot capabilities, including email marketing
- Working closely with global teams to produce both in-market and global awareness and lead-generation campaigns
- Defining the internationalisation programme for the website to support business scaling and commercial progress
- Analysing and reporting back on paid media results, and website KPIs to continuously drive improvements
- Have a strong background across the full spectrum of B2B digital marketing, ideally within healthcare / health tech
- Have experience with enterprise level CMS (i.e. Sitecore)
- Be able to be both strategic and hands-on
- Bring experience in managing media platforms
- Understand how to reach key markets across the world and communicate with them effectively
- Have paid search and SEO knowledge and website optimisation experience
- Have agency management experience
- Have experience of using Pardot (or similar marketing automation system)
- Have the drive and passion for building a global digital team in a growing business
- Be able to take content and tailor it for digital channels
- Have experience of managing budgets
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package. You’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs