A leading organisation, globally recognised for their MBAs and leadership development programs, with an unparalleled network of FTSE100 leaders, CMOs and global leaders, is looking for a Head of Content to join their team in Switzerland.
You will play a pivotal role in their innovative communication team to cement them as a leader and pioneer in executive education communications and thought leadership. You will advise on the content program and the external message as well as launch their new online magazine that will be recognised globally with thought leadership business insight.
This organisation offers an attractive, modern, international and collaborative working environment in a picturesque and vibrant city, just a short walk from the shores of Lake Geneva.
- Develop editorial plans and deploy multi media strategies.
- Enhance and strengthen their website content, publications, editorial strategies, multimedia production, social media presence and other communications content.
- Extensive experience in management, as you will be leading from the front a team of editors, social media coordinators and designers.
- Produce innovative and creative content as well as coordinate the launch of their new online magazine.
- Create and curate content that truly connects with their audience to provide world-class service to the organisation’s client, customers and stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and having French as a working language would be an asset.
- Journalism background and world-class creative writing and editing skills.
- Ability to manage, inspire and lead a team
- Previous experience in roles of increasing responsibility in the field of communications, content or media.
- Extensive experience of producing inspiring and outstanding content and campaigns for a large/international organization
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs