Our client, a retail investment management house, is looking for an interim Head of Communications to deliver and lead their internal and external communications strategy. They provide a range of investment services to small corporates and private individuals.
Reporting into the CMO, you will ensure the communications and marketing strategies support effective client engagement, growth in revenue, and the objectives of the brand. This is a hands-on role, integral to building and cementing this business as the go-to market leader in their field.
- Develop both proactive and reactive communications strategies that promote the services and growth of the brand
- Identify and respond to key opportunities and challenges in the most effective way
- Ensure the internal communications approach supports the strategy and target culture
- Track and manage communications KPIs across the business, and share them with key stakeholders
- Manage the supporting PR agency to ensure the relationship if functioning most effectively and efficiently
- Experience in corporate communications, within an agency environment, ideally focused in FS or professional services
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, and ability to integrate different insights into a coherent strategy
- Ability to effectively leverage multiple channels to target appropriate audiences
- Experience managing a team
This is a stand-out opportunity for an experienced communications professional to lead the strategy of a widely regarded and multi-faceted business. Please register your interest via the form below if you would like to be considered.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs