A Global Director of Public Affairs is needed for a unique company in a highly regulated sector.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping and directing the company’s multi-national government affairs strategy, with a specific focus on building high-level relationships in Westminster and Washington D.C. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in challenging environments and is motivated by tackling complex public affairs campaigns on a global level.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills at an incredibly well-respected global company.
- Shaping and directing the company’s multi-national government affairs strategy
- Building high-level relationships in Westminster and Washington D.C
- Leading on high-impact proactive campaigns in a highly regulated environment
- Managing an international team
- Driving internal culture change
- Extensive experience in a substantive public affairs role leading on high-impact proactive campaigns in a highly regulated environment
- A firm understanding of the UK/US political landscape
- A track record of building strong relationships with key policymakers in relevant government departments
- Ability to work strategically in diplomatically sensitive environments
- Passionate about internal culture change and building teams
- A proactive approach to internal communications
- Some knowledge of international trade law is helpful but not essential
If the role is of interest, please submit your CV via the form below.
Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs