We have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate to join the Tech, Media and Telecommunications practice for a leading agency.
The team you will be joining helps organisations across various sectors to overcome policy challenges and maximise opportunity, in areas that includes social media, data, mobility, telecoms and FinTech.
The role will involve providing support for monitoring and the analysis of key policy and regulatory trends in the technology space and the impact this has on clients,
- Work with colleagues to develop and deliver clients’ strategies as they seek to shape or comply with new legislation
- Provide day-to-day contact for clients, building positive relationships and delivery actions and projects to meet clients’ needs and deadlines
- Lead the development of events as part of the team’s broader marketing campaigns and efforts to contribute to policy debate and discussion
- Support business development by identifying potential clients, researching conferences and events, and producing business development content.
- Act as an ambassador for the company at relevant industry and policy events, and invest in developing the skills, expertise and reputation of the individual and the agency.
- A strong knowledge of the policymaking architecture in the UK (both Westminster and Whitehall)
- A background in public affairs or a political institution and as such have existing knowledge about how the UK political system operates
- Commercial acumen and the ability to make inferences and draw conclusions about how politics and regulations affect business
- A motivated self-starter who works well as independently and as part of a team
- Expertise in tech policy and/or prior experience of EU policymaking would be an asset but is not essential
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below. Please note, only relevant candidates will be considered.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs