Global B2B Lead: Integrated Marketing
This global communications firm that partners with businesses to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations is looking to hire a global B2B lead. With 6,000 people in more than 60 offices, they're delivering communications strategies that give their clients the confidence to lead, act with certainty and earn the lasting trust of their stakeholders. Developing powerful ideas and telling magnetic stories that move at the speed of news, make an immediate impact, transform culture and spark movements.
The role requires a Senior B2B digital specialist with full-funnel experience who is well versed in approaches and techniques ideally including ABM and the Adtech/Martech platforms available to support them. You will have a successful track record leading teams, growing client business and winning new clients. You will have hands-on knowledge of B2B marketing techniques in digital channels but will also be able to define strategic approaches for clients.
This role will provide counsel, strategy and support across a number of B2B capabilities, including:
- B2B marketing strategy development
- Audience segmentation and targeting
- Market and audience research
- Channel planning and paid media plans
- Lead nurturing, scoring and management
- Creative content development
- Thought leadership and strategic platform development
- Marketing operations systems use and integration
- Social media strategy and engagement
- Analytics and measurement
- Sales enablement and support
- 8+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing or a related field including digital marketing, lead generation, media buying, advertising or research.
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing or a related field including digital marketing, lead generation, media buying, advertising or research.
- Proven experience in working with B2B brands, particularly in the digital space
- Knowledge of key platforms and channels for B2B marketing, including but not limited to social media, paid media, email and others
- Solid research, response, and reporting skills in the context of lead gen media (understanding of CPL, CPM, CPC)
- Understanding of lead generation strategy and tactics and use of tactics to create preference and drive conversions on the consumer path to purchase
- Exhibited ability to work on multiple accounts, assignments and/or workstreams
- Demonstrated ability to impart knowledge to more junior team members
- Strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Natural curiosity and willingness to dive into various roles on client work
This is a great opportunity to join a top tier Global Communications agency. Embark on a new journey in which you will be offered fantastic career development as well as a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
For more information please get in contact with Mark Burrett below.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs