We have an exciting opportunity for a GM Product Marketing and Solutions for a securities risk management business working with over half of the fortune 500, NGS’s and Governments with a presence in over 100 countries. This is an exciting business going through large global growth.
As GM, you will be responsible for the global remit for the largest product line in the business. You will be supporting B2B clients across all continents in more than 80 countries in a multimillion US$ revenue business with full P&L responsibility. You will be responsible for the management and development of the full product portfolio and the go-to-market strategy. You will be leading the global team on the end-to-end experience for clients and to enable business growth into new and existing markets through the use of data and innovation of products for a business that is passionate about delivering great service to their customers.
- To develop the full solution strategy to support business growth and market penetration and be responsible for defining and implementing the products digital strategy.
- Define the overall product roadmap, approach, positioning including product development, product management and pricing.
- Implement go to market strategies, create and drive implementation of product development plans and roadmaps and drive product analytics.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the portfolio to measure success and growth.
- Manage all pricing models for the full product portfolio by defining and implementing pricing strategies and by working closely with regional sales teams.
- You will have a successful track record of leading global product management/ solutions in a service industry in complex solution selling.
- You will be working in a fully global capacity working across cultures in B-B in professional services/logistics/IT & technology for a large multinational in a regional/functional matrix organisation with specific experience in the Middle East and Asia Pac
- You must have a successful track record of leading digital projects.
- You will have experience in pricing, including developing strategies as well as tactical client level support with a knowledge of product innovation methodology (design thinking).
- You will have a high IQ and be a natural leader where you inspire and guide and motivate actions in others to facilitate change.
- You will be a graduate in Business or Management Sciences and will ideally have an MBA.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly-respected, innovative organization with an unparalleled global reach. Embark on a new journey in which you will be offered fantastic career development as well as a highly competitive salary with full relocation and benefits.
Only relevant experience as stated above will be contacted.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs