An exciting opportunity for a B2B Marketing Lead/Manager to join a global financial technology (FinTech) organisation. As a part of their fast-growing team, this innovative business are looking for a Marketing Lead, that will help define their marketing strategy for a new product and grow brand awareness across core markets, directly influencing success.
- Developing marketing strategies to launch this new product across industry
- Producing integrated marketing campaigns employing multiple channels
- Developing successful B2B digital marketing campaigns that target SMEs
- Using a wide variety of mediums including brochures, print collateral, digital advertising, blogs, website, email marketing, print advertising, and third-party conference promotions
- Working with media and creative agencies to develop and execute multi-channel promotions including digital ads, interactive content, PPC keywords, microsite optimization, brochures, mailers, animation and videos
- Strong experience in digital marketing and copy writing
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, familiarity with web analytics, social media experience and digital platforms
- Experience developing, managing and executing marketing and communications campaigns using a multi-channel approach
- Specific experience with the creation of Email/CRM marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO and Display Marketing and managing and planning of external company events is also beneficial
- Experience in Financial services marketing, preferably in Fintech, an Investment Bank, or at a marketing agency servicing the financial services sector
- Strong analytical mindset, organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Flawless written communication skills and you foster an entrepreneurial approach of getting things done
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to help shape the marketing strategy for this innovative new product as it is launched.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs